WASHINGTON (AFP) -- OMG! What is that on my car's license plate?
That's the question asked by 10,000 drivers who registered their vehicles inlast year and got registrations starting with "WTF."
Friday, June 27, 2008
- Name: Martha
Ort: "A fragment of food left over from a meal . . . figuratively, a fragment, esp. of wisdom, wit, knowledge."
- Good Riddanc, Copy Editors!
- A Bookstore to Take Your Breath Away
- When Spellcheckers Attack
- i am neurotic
- A Book You Can Really Dig
- Dah Dah DUH
- Writer's Block? Kvit Your Kvetching!
- Ving, Vang, Vong
- Back Home Again in Indiana (Sort of )
- "Where's the Rest of Me?"