Check out this funny article by the Washington Post's Gene Weingarten on why copy editors are important.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
- Name: Martha
Ort: "A fragment of food left over from a meal . . . figuratively, a fragment, esp. of wisdom, wit, knowledge."
- A Bookstore to Take Your Breath Away
- When Spellcheckers Attack
- i am neurotic
- A Book You Can Really Dig
- Dah Dah DUH
- Writer's Block? Kvit Your Kvetching!
- Ving, Vang, Vong
- Back Home Again in Indiana (Sort of )
- "Where's the Rest of Me?"
- Thinking Inside the Box