Sunday, November 19, 2006

Bookmark THIS! Visual Thesaurus

Visual Thesaurus has long been one of my favorite sites on the web. It's an extremely helpful reference tool that you really have to experience to believe. A writer friend turned me on to it a couple of years ago, and I've been using it ever since. The site also features lots of a multitude of interviews and information for language lovers.

That's why I'm THRILLED to be able to say that support for "A Way with Words" now comes from the good folks at Thinkmap, creators of the Visual Thesaurus.

So check out the Visual Thesaurus, the site that Yahoo! calls a "near-perfect combination of content and design" right here.

4 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

What a cool way to look up words. That site is addictive! In fact, I'm in word nerdvana.

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waykewl site! Tx for the tip!

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Addicting!

5:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! I also found a similar one that's free. Here's the url: http://www.vocabgrapher.com/mapmyword.html

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home