Sunday, October 15, 2006

And Here I Thought It Was About Portion Size

Love this headline (and it's not even from The Onion):

FRENCH DIET SECRETS REVEALED: SWALLOW CONSONANTS, FEEL FULL ALL DAY.

Now granted, this scientific story is from the same people who brought you Batboy. But still, it made my week. (Okay, so I don't get out much.)

In fact, I got such a kick out of this story, I'm thinking we should have an informal contest to come up with a better header for this blog entry. Come on, y'all! I know you can do better than mine -- have at it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Martha said...

Ooo, that's mighty fine, aa!

Going to have to remember that.....

tx for posting and for the kind words!

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please pass the Ps. . .and Qs.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Awesome, Anonymous!!!

(Why does your voice sound so familiar?)

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home