You know, I may already be regretting this Gallery of Regrettable Punctuation thing. I mean, I headed off to the desert yesterday to celebrate Thanksgiving, but I couldn't help stopping to take a photo of this sign, which is somewhere between Ramona and Palm Desert.
Friday, November 23, 2007
- Name: Martha
Ort: "A fragment of food left over from a meal . . . figuratively, a fragment, esp. of wisdom, wit, knowledge."
- What the Union-Tribune Said
- The Gallery of Regrettable Punctuation
- What's Your Choice for Word of the Year?
- Biggest. Diary. Ever.
- T-Minus 9 Days to the New AWWW!
- Grant's New Column
- Are You a Podcast User?
- Of Wide Stances and Toe-tappers
- Cartoon of the Week
- Cackleberries 'n Blinky Milk