Steve Rivkin, an occasional guest on our show, offers up a product name from the "What They Thinking?" Department.
Monday, June 04, 2007
- Name: Martha
Ort: "A fragment of food left over from a meal . . . figuratively, a fragment, esp. of wisdom, wit, knowledge."
- Problems with Entourage email program
- Today's Term: Paper-based Computing
- Is There a Violinist in the Gay Church's Bathroom ...
- Do We Need a Pomma Point?
- Doing Your Bidding
- I Am SO Thinking of Declaring This!
- Getcher Own Church Sign Here
- Getcher Grant Fix Here!
- Is Today's Slang Ruining English?
- Congratulations, Grant and Sarah!