If you're in San Diego at the end of this month, you can catch me and fellow verbivore Richard Lederer at this spectacular event on the Embarcadero, when we'll be part of the program with the San Diego Symphony.
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
- Name: Martha
Ort: "A fragment of food left over from a meal . . . figuratively, a fragment, esp. of wisdom, wit, knowledge."
- News about "A Way with Words"
- I'm Like, OMG, What Happened to "I'm All"??
- The Making of a Writer
- Tusk, tusk
- And That Other Blog Is . . .
- Blog This!
- So, Go See This Play
- Of Stud Muffins and Hotties
- And Speaking of the Chicago Tribune
- What's in a Name?